Tuesday, October 11, 2011

show your face... or name.


I've been blogging since 2007. Can't believe it's been that long. I never thought I'd be in the blogging world, let alone since 2007. But here I am. I started my blog engaged to Brandon which has been followed by an amazing wedding and a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, my sweet Bristol Elaine. My, time sure does fly.

I know that my blog isn't the most interesting or thought provoking but I love to write down all things on my mind, when I can remember. Of course, my memory has faded, like Brandon pointed out so nicely to me and Bristol last night. I quote " Bristol, your momma is losing her mind". I can't argue with him. It's true. I digress.

There are truly some amazing blogs out in the blogosphere. Some that I stalk on a weekly basis, ok maybe daily basis. You caught me. There are some blogs that I read.... maybe once a month and some I read every couple weeks. I love reading blogs with pictures. Let's be honest, a post isn't as fun without pictures. I'm guilty of not having pictures on each post, but now that little miss Bristol is here, it's real easy to post a picture or 2..... or 10 on each post.

I'm sure you are wondering what the point of this post is. I'm getting there friends.
Like I said, I've had this blog since 2007 and I really don't know who all my "readers" are and I would LOVE to know who they are. I always joke that like 3 people read my blog and to be honest, I'm still convinced that is the truth, no joking there. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little sad when no one comments on my blog. Seriously, how good does it make you feel when someone leaves a comment? I think to myself " wow! someone is ACTUALLY reading my blog, let alone, likes this post enough to leave a comment. I must be doing something good". Yes, cheesy, I know. I'm just being honest.

So here's the deal-i-o.

Show your face! Well, maybe tell me your name. I wanna know who you are, how you found my blog. Do you stalk it? It's totally ok if you do, I'm a self proclaimed stalker and proud of it. I really would LOVE to get to know all you people who check my blog. Because let's face it people, I know there are more than 3 people looking at my blog because my "check in" thingy on the right hand side of my blog tells me people from Utah, College Station, Houston, Spring, Sugar Land, Richmond, Alvin Texas are checking my blog. Of course, that's all my "check in" thingy will let me see.

Don't be embarrassed. I REALLY do wanna know who you are.

So tell me your name. Comment on my blog. And if you have a blog, I would love to know about it and stalk it, I mean read it.

Deal? DEAL!

No really.... I wanna hear from you. :)
kthanksbye!

8 comments:

Lisa Gililung said...

I do!

The Crazy Castros said...

Hello,
Ok i confess I'm a stalker too. I once stalked my now real friend from church Meredith. It was sooo funny how we go to the same church for 20+++ years and until one year ago have become great friends. I think you are in my LBS class but I havent seen you. My name is Helen Castro I have three cute babes and I go to FCCC. Hope I can meet you one day. Love your blog and your sweet girl!!!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog but I enjoy reading! I think we have mutual ACU connections. :). Our blog is jordanandarrie.blogspot.com

Wendi said...

I read your blog!! She is beautiful.

Brooke said...

Hi Kellianne!! Me and Max read your blog and I have your little linky on the side of mine, so Im sure you have plenty of blog stalkers. Though, that's assuming people read my blog...haha :) xoxo

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

hi I'm katie :) I LOVE your lil blog your baby is adorable and close in age to mine. I am not sure how I found your blog but it is one that I look foreward to reading when it pops up in my google reader.
www.chronicles-of-kt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yo k-anna-banana. i check up on you girrrl :) love! ps- bristol really is SUCH a cute little nugget. seriously. superduper cutiepie. so happy for you guys!!

Theresa said...

Hi Kellianne! It's been forever, but I love reading about your precious fam! Glad you are doing so well!

Theresa :)