Monday, January 10, 2011

how do i look?

Have you ever seen that TV show on the Style Network called " How Do I Look"? If not, it's a makeover show for people who dress terrible and get made over. These types of shows have been on TV forever and I get sucked in every time. Buuuuuut, the end result is what I always look forward to.

My blog needs to be on a makeover show. Seriously. Now that I'm pregnant, I really wanted to dedicate my blog to all things pregnancy so that my family and friends near and especially far can keep in touch via my blog.

I am looking for someone to design me a new page that reflects everything that I am about. But there is one catch, I am on a BUDGET! I look at a lot of blogs and see how darn cute their templates are and I also go to the blogs they got their design from and the prices are quite exspensive!

So here is what I am asking ..... can you recommend a blog/company that does blog design that IS affordable? I REALLY WANT AND NEED A CHANGE and want that to happen ASAP.

So help me HELP MY BLOG! :)

1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

How much are you looking to spend?! My lady was really reasonable and just wonderful with a variety of packages ;)