Tuesday, February 10, 2009

honestly

My "Anne" clan member and friend Roxanne tagged me to write 10 honest/facts about me.... so here goes!

1. I have an obsession with chips and salsa. I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life.

2. I LOVE LOVE cold weather but I look forward to the summers so I can get a tan.

3. I can't wait to have our first baby - not till I'm 26 people, or at least that is the plan.

4. We kind of already have baby names picked out.... is that bad? well maybe I have the names picked out, I don't think Brandon could care less :)

5. When I am in my car, I ALWAYS have to be on the phone with someone, it makes the drive time MUCH faster.

6. I LOVE reality TV and you won't catch me watching anything but reality TV.

7. I miss playing softball, especially the high school days.....we were so darn good!

8. I hope when I have kids, at least one will have blonde hair and blue eyes and well, can throw a baseball/softball pretty darn hard.

9. I love to sleep and I am a woman WHO NEEDS my sleep.

10. Sometimes I regret leaving ACU.

So now I am supposed to Tag 7 people and they have to do the same thing on their blog! I tag.............. JD, Val, Danni, Kristin, Lauren C. , Jake and Julie