Follow by Email

Thursday, January 26, 2012

picnik

(collage made in picnik)

Have you ever heard of the FREE PROGRAM called picnik? If not, it's pretty much awesome. And by the way, I didn't spell picnik wrong, that is how "they" spell it.

It's a free photo editing program that lets you edit your photos, make collages, print photos, add text to photos....etc. Like I said, it's pretty much awesome. I've used this program on and off since 2009. It's quick, easy and FREE.

But I have some sad news. Picnik is closing. I just got an email saying that they will be closing their services April 19, 2012. My mouth dropped when I read that because I know how many people use this program and LOVE IT, myself included. Since they are closing, they are offering their "premium" services and regular services for FREE ( love that word ) to EVERYONE. I would suggest you go sign up and start using their stuff.

Right now I am in the process of making fun collages of Bristol and all the fun things she has learned, saw, people she has met, milestones etc so I can display them for her 1st birthday party in August.

So go now, hurry! www.picnik.com

0 comments: