Monday, January 16, 2012

jerimiah was a bullfrog

Hello!

Blogger is just about on my very last nerve ( other than my dog rocky, but that's a whole other post in it's own). It seems as though I can't upload pictures and write something without the words being underlined. I don't get it? It's very annoying and I want it to stop.

A lot has gone in the Barron house the past month and a 1/2. We've had family come into town for the holidays, we celebrated Bristol's first Christmas and our first christmas as a family of 3, started our first family( in non first colony church of christ terms, it can also be called a small group), I'm finishing up my bachelors degree ( holy cow, i can't believe it) and lots more.

We have been little busy bees running from one party to the next or someone's house. Bristol's sleep schedule has been off and when i say off, I MEAN WAYYYY OFF. She started sleeping through the night at 10 weeks old. Boy was i lucky. In fact, i loved when people asked me if she was a good sleeper because i was so quick to answer and say YES SHE IS, she has slept through the night since 10 weeks old. Of course they would be in shock. I was told that should would be a great sleeper if she was already sleeping through the night. I got used to getting some good shut eye too. We were both getting great sleep. And then, all of a sudden, one night, she woke up in the middle of the night. I, myself, thought it was a bad dream. Oh no, no dream was happening. She woke up, in real life. Annd, it hasn't stopped. She goes to bed between 9-10 and will wake up between 2-5. A couple nights, she woke up every hour. Yeah, that wasn't a good night for me. We are also trying to get her to sleep in her crib. Some nights she will and other nights she won't. Well, she will always start out in her crib and then a couple hours into it, she wakes up and i will try everything in my power to soothe and nothing works. So off to her swing she goes. She loves her swing. Prayers are def appreciated for sweet Bristol and her transition to her crib.

Bristol loves her hands. She loves to look at them. I wonder what she thinks when she looks at them. I get the biggest laugh when she looks at them because it's like she discovers them everyday, almost like she has never seen them before.

Fingers are yummy, don't you think? :) If she isn't looking at her hands, she is sucking or chewing them. She has fit up to 4 fingers in her mouth at one time, now thats talent.
smiling at daddy!


watching mickey mouse before going to her first wedding shower.




2 comments:

JD said...

That first picture is about the best thing I've ever seen.

Aja said...

I love that little picture of her holding onto her toes--sweet girl! And I feel you on the whole sleep thing--Aedan has this cough he can't seem to kick and keeps coughing and waking himself up at night, so we haven't been getting too much sleep around here the last few nights either. Praying it gets easier for y'all! :) And--Tracey brought me a little Sophie teether at church on Sunday that she didn't know if it was mine or yours. I couldn't find ours so it very well could be ours, but I just wanted to check and make sure you had yours--I don't want to steal your expensive teether, ha! :) I hope you guys are having a good week!