Tuesday, July 5, 2011

pin me up scotty


So many times in life, we find ourselves judging other people for what they look like, think, say or do. I am so guilty of this, on a daily basis. When I came across this saying, it really hit home. Passing judgement makes me no better than the next person, nor does admitting it, but think about what this saying is saying. So many people fight different battles every single day of their life. Some might share those battles with you, some may not, but by no means do I need to judge them for their battles, when I fight my own battle everyday.

Um, all I have to say about this picture is.... I WISH I COULD DO MY HAIR LIKE THAT EVERYDAY. I'm such a bad "curler" if you will, and when I see hair like this, I want to rip it off the girls head and glue it on mine. I really need some hair help. Any advice on how to make the big waves?

One word .... AMEN.

Don't you LOVE this picture? I totally want to do something like this for Bristol when she turns 1. Love love love this. Now where can I find that pink chair? Hmm... I might need to start looking now.

Love C.S. Lewis. Need I say more?


How genius is this rustic window? Make it into a large collage picture frame? YES PLEASE! I want this oh so badly -- for my guest room.


I love fall and this picture reminds me of Wisconsin, where I was born and lived for several years. The falls are probably the prettiest season in Wisconsin. I love the oranges, reds, yellows, browns... I love it all!

So that was my first "pinterest" post. This was actually fun. Looking at different things and thinking " oooo I like this! Gotta have that! ewww... sick!"

I suggest you hop on over to pinterest.com and CHECK IT OUT!

0 comments: