Monday, December 22, 2008

merry christmas - schrock style

For many years - for as long as I've been alive to be exact, we have celebrated Christmas with my daddy's family. Each year we went to my Nannie's house on Christmas Eve and went to church service with her and then came back to her house and opened presents. Imagine 20 + people in a house that is merely 1,000 square feet. It was pure bliss :) Nannie wouldn't have it any other way, and frankly, neither would I. Since my sweet Nannie passed away 2 years ago, we have since then continued the sweet tradition she left behind. The stinky part is, it's not at her house anymore, naturally. But her legacy has left an imprint in my life and I know it has with the rest of my family.

Last night we celebrated the Schrock Family Christmas. All 20 + of us went to my Aunt Janine's house and ate some food, laughed a little, visited a lot and continued the tradition of our precious grandmother, mother, mother-in-law and great-grandmother.

Brittany, Evelyn, Gwen, Kim and me


My sweet husband and me


Just some of the boy cousins - Brandon, Cale, Brandon, Daniel, Matt and Stephen


The girls - Kim, Aunt Janine, Evelyn, Jana, Aunt Rena, Brittany, Susan, Gwen and Destiny


The Schrock Siblings - My Nannies babies :)


The Schrock Family - LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART!

1 comments:

Kris n CJ said...

Merry Merry Christmas girl, i need to majorly post something new on my blog, it's been awhile. Hopefully I can get to change it soon. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and congrats on Brandons graduation.