I love the game tag! Rememeber when you were little you always wanted to play tag but never wanted to be "it"? What is "it" anyway? However, tag was a great childhood game and now it has carried over to the blogging world. So Val, this is for you!
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Here are 6 Random things about ME!
1. I have a birth mark on my left pinkie finger. It is a light light brown color and people always think its a bruise.
2. I work for the American Diabetes Association and I am a walking dictionary when it comes to facts about diabetes. Go head....ask me a question!:) I educate school aged children about diabetes and sometimes the kids ask me the weirdest questions.
3. I love kids! Suprise Surprise! As much as I CAN WAIT to have kids, I can't wait to have kids! I wonder what they will look like....blonde hair? blue eyes? Curly hair? Straight hair?
4. I want to move to a different state. Colorado? Tennessee? The options are endless. I think Brandon and I need a change and a new start. Not saying this will happen but I would like for it to.
5. I am completey and totally obsessed with chips and salsa. It's my favorite food. If I were stranded on an island and could take one food with me, you better believe it would be chips and salsa. Not just any salsa. I have my personal faves. Chips? I don't care, give me any kind of chips.
6. I have a slight obsession with Chick-Fil-A. I should own stock with them. When I was living with my parents we had a chick right down the street and it was a place I went to almost everyday to get a Diet Dr. Pepper. Oh how I love their Diet Dr. Pepper.