Wednesday, October 8, 2008

2nd Annual Zach Grafe Alumni Game

Save the date!

2nd Annual Zach Grafe Alumni Game!
Jan. 10th, 2009
Zach Grafe Field ( CHS softball Fields)

I am proud to announce that we will be having our 2nd annual Alumni Game in honor of my high school softball coach. I am so excited about this because last year's game was a HUGE SUCCESS and I KNOW that this year will even be better. The details are still in the works so when I know more, I'll let ya'll know. What I DO KNOW IS.... that the Clements High School Alumni Softball Players will be playing the Elkins Alumni Softball Players. Now if any of you who are from Sugar Land and are reading this, you know that Clements and Elkins are RIVALS! So this should make for a good and fun time!

All the money raised is going to the Zach Grafe Fund for his wife and 3 precious children.

Everyone needs to come watch me play and donate money to a good cause... and oh... watch us kick some Elkins butt! :)

That's it for now!
ta-ta!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ummmmmm that's awesome :) I WISH I could come but I'll be in a wedding that day! Love you and I think it's awesome that you're doing so much to support his fam :) Mrs, Barron- you're the bomb.

LOVE YA and I hope the married life is terrif! Praying for Brandon's job search!