Follow by Email

Friday, August 19, 2011

one week early

For those of you who do not know already, Bristol Elaine has arrived! She entered this world Monday August 15, 2011 at 11:03am weighing 7.5lbs and 19.75 inches long. I was exactly one week early and I am still in shock that I have a baby, a beautiful one at that.

I will spare the details for now, because the birth story is a fun and exciting one and I want to have adequate time to share it with you.

So until then, here are a few pictures of our sweet precious Bristol Elaine.

Minutes old. I was quite drugged up from the epidural. Those things are amazing :)


Proud Daddy, he is so in love.

Not even a day old.

Precious little lady!

Coming home outfit!

There was a sneak peak :) I will post more pictures and the whole story at a later time.

0 comments: