Friday, August 19, 2011

one week early

For those of you who do not know already, Bristol Elaine has arrived! She entered this world Monday August 15, 2011 at 11:03am weighing 7.5lbs and 19.75 inches long. I was exactly one week early and I am still in shock that I have a baby, a beautiful one at that.

I will spare the details for now, because the birth story is a fun and exciting one and I want to have adequate time to share it with you.

So until then, here are a few pictures of our sweet precious Bristol Elaine.

Minutes old. I was quite drugged up from the epidural. Those things are amazing :)


Proud Daddy, he is so in love.

Not even a day old.

Precious little lady!

Coming home outfit!

There was a sneak peak :) I will post more pictures and the whole story at a later time.

0 comments: