Sunday, May 1, 2011

evolution of the bump


I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the ever growing baby bump that I have finally gotten used to. It's so amazing to see how your body changes through pregnancy. One day you look down at your stomache and it's flat and the next day you wake up and there is a round bump poking out of your belly. Just another amazing gift from God.

Now these pictures were taken with my iphone so they aren't the best quality but it's fun to look at them and see how I wasn't so brave to post a pic with my face and finally at 23 weeks I said
"WHAT THE HECK!" :)

Everything is going great so far with my pregnancy. She is definitely a mover and a kicker and I LOVE feeling her move! Brandon finally got to feel her kick and he was absolutely amazed. I will be 24 weeks tomorrow, it's just flying by! I have my first baby shower this week at work. There are 4 of us that are pregnant at work, 3 are having boys and I'm the only one having a girl :) 2 of the ladies are due in July and myself and the other teacher are due in August. I'm really looking forward to Tuesday and being surrounded by such Godly women to share this special time in my life.

I can't believe today is May 1st. My last day of work is May 27. I will be taking the year off and I'M SO EXCITED!!! I never thought I would be able to be a stay at home mom and well, once again, God is doing amazing things for my family and I and is blessing me with the time to be with Bristol.

Well, Brandon and I are off to get a couples massage this morning. I will be getting a prenatal massage and I'm looking forward to it! I really need this!

Blessings to you all for a great week!

0 comments: