Saturday, November 27, 2010

what does a turkey say?

It's 12:54 am. I'm exhausted. I've had very little sleep over my Thanksgiving holiday. I've been so busy cleaning and getting the house in order that sleep has been on the back burner.

I'm dying to share with you some pictures of our Thanksgiving feast we had with my kids last Friday at school. They got to pick if they wanted to be a Native American Indian or a Pilgrim. We had yummy chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-a, fruit, juice and spiced pumpkin pecan icecream. We also played pin the feathers on the turkey. Oh annnnnnd we had a lot of outside time to burn off all the sugar that had been consumed all week. Gotta love the holidays :) But let me say this. My babies are just the most precious things ever. I love them. I can't wait to see them on Monday!!!!! So with no further ado, here are my spunky little hummingbirds!

Here are my babies and I with our class pet. ( it's the pumpkin turkey). His name is Henry. It's the first name that came into my head, I know I could of picked a much better name, oh well. They loved Henry. I would see them out of the corner of my eye walk over to him and start talking to him or wave to him. Cutest.thing.ever.

Are they not the cutest boys ever? The 3 musketeers! Love each of them!

Yep, these are my cutie patooties! I get to love on these precious girls every week!

Let the festivities begin! My little pilgrims and indians!

Pin the feathers on the turkey! It was so cute!

And to end the day... a slumber party! Not really, it was nap time. Since the schedule of the day was so thrown off to due the Thanksgiving feast, we started nap time late so we popped in veggie tales and we had a "slumber party". They loved it.

I really could go on and on about my hummingbirds. I really can't wait to see them Monday. I can't wait to get hugs and kisses!

0 comments: