Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Loyal Friend

I must say, Shutterfly has been a loyal friend to over the past 5 or so years. What's that you say? Shutterfly-who? Let me explain. You see, Shutterfly has to be one of the BEST websites for any photography need. Whether you need prints made, photobooks created, englargements of your most favorite picture or best yet- the classic holiday card - Shutterfly has it all!

I'm serious when I say this.....I truly love Shutterfly! I created my first photobook about 5 years ago and I haven't looked back since. I have created 2 books for friends, 1 book for my brother, 3 books for Brandon and I - and 1 in the making. They have great deals, user friendly and most of all FUN!

Christmas is right around the corner - can you believe it? I sure can't. How did it get here so fast? When you're a pre-school teacher, days, weeks and months just start to merge together after awhile and you lose track of what day it is. Anywho - In August my family and I had pictures taken for the first time in over 15 plus years. We made sure to get them taken before my dad underwent surgery for his cancer on his ear. Needless to say, they turned out fantastic and I can't wait to use one of the lovely pictures for Brandon and I's 2010 Christmas card! I love sending and recieving Christmas cards - especially if there is a picture within that card. I've been looking at the shutterfly website and I have come across a few cards that I am loving this year.

Although Brandon and I don't have kids yet to fill all those pictures slots, I love the monogram in the middle of the card which makes it more personalized!


Love this clean and simple look. The black/white picture really makes the card.


Jesus is the reason for the season and that's why I love this card so much. How many cards do you receive that says " Have a Christ Filled Christmas!" Love it!


If I had a sweet precious baby like this one on this card (I'm asking Santa for a baby for Christmas), I would totally go with this card. How could you not be joyous and blessed with this sweet baby?


Well - those are just SOME of the cards I love this year from shutterfly. They have a FANTASTIC collection this year. I am very impressed! So whether you are needing christmas cards , photobooks or prints .... make shutterfly your "go-to" friend for all your needs!

Also - one last thing. Shutterfly is giving 50 free holiday cards to ANY and ALL BLOGGERS! So if you are a blogger and want 50 FREE holiday cards click here.

Now go look at Shutterfly and "oooo and ahhh" at the christmas card collection!!!


0 comments: