Sunday, March 30, 2008

a nice day for a white wedding!

One of my best friends got married this weekend, Lisa Hoogerwerf, now Lisa Gililung. I had the honor of being her maid of honor, first time ever for me. Her wedding was beautiful, she was beautiful, it went off without a hitch. I had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. I am so happy for Lisa and her husband Brandon. Congrats you guys! Here are a few pictures from their special day!



My parents and me at the wedding!
B and me at the wedding
Lisa looked absolutely gorgeous!
All of the bridesmaids together with Lisa.
Bride and Maid of Honor picture!
Possibly the best bridesmaids gift ever! James Avery rings with our Monogram on them!
Elisa, me, and Melissa, love these girls!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

you and all your friends look beautiful k-luv...

Miss you so much.

Unknown said...

You looked so pretty!

the tichenor family said...

cute new blog, isn't she great?!