Thursday, March 20, 2008

galveston.

Can you believe that this picture was taken in Galveston?(picture below) I CAN'T! Myself, Brandon, my brother , and his fiance from California all went to Galveston today to show Jess our " beach", hahahaha! I really set Jess up to expect an ugly place, I said all the negative things about it, and believe it or not, she really liked it! I was happy to hear that, her coming from California and all where the beaches and water is 50 times better than our good ole Galveston beach. It really was a beautiful day today, a little cooler than I would of liked but hey, it was still BEAUTIFUL! I was actually quite impressed with Galveston this time around, kinda funny. Anyway, just wanted to share a few pictures from today since I haven't shared any pictures lately!

* Super excited to see Mitchell, JD, and Jaxon this weekend! wahooo! Ya'll have a great Friday and weekend!



B and me!


0 comments: