Sunday, January 13, 2008

slowly but surely

ok so i've definitely been slacking lately. i have been so busy this christmas break. I can't believe that I am already going back to school on Tuesday. I have a lot of stuff to update all of you on but for now, I'm just not in the mood. I have found myself lately not in the mood to do a lot of things. I still haven't put pictures on myspace of facebook from my trip. Besides my trip to NY, I have been in crazy busy mode ( which hasn't made Brandon too happy, haha). I will fill you in more later about what my life has been like. I'll throw some pictures in there too. I still have 24225252352 pictures from NY I haven't even posted. Anyway, so this was kinda a pointless post but I felt the need to let all of you know that I'm still here, alive and well, just realllllllllly busy!

more juicy stuff soon!

0 comments: