Tuesday, November 13, 2007

it's been a while

So, it's been a lonnnnng time since I last posted. I'm not even sure if anyone reads my blog, haha. Oh well. Anyway, I have been so busy and I didn't really feel that I had anything "juicy" to write about to be honest. But, here I am, sitting in my bed bored and thought I would write a little something.

So my life has been so busy! Between going to school full-time, having an internship full time with the American Diabetes Association, coaching a softball team, and babysitting almost EVERY week.... I have barely had time to have some R & R. Speaking of some R&R, as most you know, my wedding was supposed to be this weekend but it is no longer and I am VERY thankful for that. You're probably thinking, what? I am so thankful that we changed the date because there would be NOOOOO WAY that I could do all the things listed above plus planning a wedding and getting ready for a wedding. There is NO WAY! I think Brandon feels the same, life is just tooo busy right now for a wedding. Plus, we love being engaged...haha!

I do know that I am ready for this semester to be O-V-E-R! I'm ready to graduate which now, might not be till next Decemeber. I just found that out and I was almost in tears because I was banking on gradauting this Summer. Transferring from ACU to U of H was a bitter/sweet thing. I miss ACU soooooo much, I miss abilene, I miss my friends, I miss everything that I missed out on when I left. I sometimes think about going back there to finish up but then I think that it might pro-long my graduation. Whats a few more years right? haha..NO! I do like U of H though, believe it or not. I have grown to like it. I didn't go to U of H to make friends like I did ACU, but I have made a few friends and they are great. There are definitely some cons to U of H which I feel that I will NEVER get over, haha.

1. I HATE the drive to school, hate it hate it hate it!!! ( I miss being 2 mins away from campus from the dorms or my house)
2. I HATE THE TRAFFIC that comes with the driving!!!! ( Traffic.... in Abilene? DOUBT IT! )
3. I HATE the parking @ U of H
4. You need to leave at least an hour before your class starts to find a parking spot, its horrible.
5. I hate that you have to drive from one building to the next b/c everything is so far away

You get the drift, right? Don't get me wrong, it really is a great school, underestimated in fact. I just wish I lived closer to campus so I would be more motivated to go to class, which is where I am supposed to be now.

Anyway, I guess thats it for now, see, nothing juicy was said, sorry!

Have a great Tuesday ya'll!

0 comments: