Tuesday, November 13, 2007

being mommy

Brandon came over for a bit and this is what I found when I walked into the living room, Gracie loving on Brandon....just too cute!


Gracie was OBSESSED with Brandon! She wanted to be near him 24/7, it was precious!


Gracie age 3 watching "sister" play "occer"

Here is Madison age 7 at her soccer games



So I know I posted already today but I forgot to tell you about my weekend. I was a mommy from Thursday-Monday. I babysat 2 girls, Madison and Grayson( Gracie). I have been babysitting for them for about a year now and I L-O-V-E them! They are possibly the best 2 girls that anyone could babysit for. They are so sweet and respectful. It was definitely an action packed weekend. I played "soccer mom" for Madison who is the 7 year old. 2 soccer games Sat. and 2 games Sunday. Gracie was such a sweet girl and tagged a long just like a champ! I'll attach some pictures below so you can see how sweet and precious these girls are. As much as I love kids ( which is A LOT) definitely being a "mom" for other children is a lot of work. It is no longer about me but about these girls. Brandon knows how much I want children 4 to be exact but I know that we will be waiting a while for children because it is so time demanding and you must become self-less. To all you moms out there who are my friends ( which everyone is having babies now) I have much respect for you all. Being a mom is a hard thing, but a rewarding thing. I can't wait to be a mommy! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mermaid tattoo.......You should get one on both arms!

-Mitchell