Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hi!

I feel as though I don't have much to blog about anymore.

Other than work, I don't have much going on. These are just a few things that have been going on as of lately....

  1. Went to the Rodeo to see Rascal Flats and Brad Paisley
  2. Babysitting for some wonderful families
  3. I got my tax return check in
  4. I bought myself a apple macbook....almost hyperventilated while the credit card was in mid-swipe ( more on that later)
  5. Parents went out of town since last Thursday so Brandon and I have been house sitting till this Saturday.
  6. I went with my friend Danni to see OUR friend JD in Smithville Texas. The move Hope Floats was filmed there. ( more on that later)
  7. I'm loving this season of American Idol. I have never liked so many of the performers before in one season. GOOO DANNY!
  8. I was really sick ALL last week. I worked from home everyday except for Monday. I am just starting to feel better.
I will post pictures from my Smithville daycation next post. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

JD said...

after your lengthy list i would say you do have alot going on. oh and i love idol too!! Anoop surprised the heck out of me tonight. but i agree...gooooo danny!