Monday, April 16, 2012

leaving on a jet plane

Bristol, my dad and I will be taking a trip to Oklahoma at the end of May. We are going to the Women's College Softball World Series! This has been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl. I grew up playing softball. I started when I was 7 years old and played through college, well only 2 years at ACU. We are going from May 30 - June 3. In fact, a couple of girls my dad and I used to coach might be going to WCWS this year.

This will be the first time that Bristol will be traveling a far distance, let alone on a plane. The real reason for this post is to ask ANY of your moms who have traveled via plane ride with your baby.

I need suggestions for what to bring on the actual flight and what to pack for the trip. I mean, I know the basics but Bristol isn't known for being the easiest baby to just sit on your lap and be content. So this plane ride is making me nervous.

So please , let me know some items that you packed for the plane ride to keep your baby happy and content. Right now, the only thing I can think of is food and mickey mouse. ha!

0 comments: