Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello my friends!

Can't believe it's almost December! Time sure does fly by, especially having a little one now. I've been thinking about what kind of Christmas card I want to send out this year. What photo, what color scheme, etc. Last year I used Shutterfly because they had a promotion going for any blogger who blogged about their cards, would get 50 free christmas cards. Um... yes please! You better believe I did that promotion. Our cards turned out great and better yet, they were free!

This year, Tiny Prints is having an offer for 50 free christmas cards, any style you want. How amazing is that? I swear, I love free things and I'm sure you do too! Especially if your pocket book is a little tight, especially around the holidays.

You need to to fill out this form AND blog about the offer and a rep will contact you within a week of you filling out he form.

Can't wait to browse their website and find the perfect card for our family of 3! Now... I just gotta get a great picture of all 3 of us!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

0 comments: