Thursday, June 2, 2011

as of late.

Life is about to be super busy for the Barron Family, or should I just say me?

Here's what's been happening as of late....

* Brandon's 26th Birthday was May 19
* Brandon's school gave us a baby shower May 23
* Last day of work was May 27
* Memorial Day fun with the fam
* Laying out by the pool and exercising in the pool
* Running endless errands
* Still going to school full -time

Upcoming events ....

* Celebrate my birthday Friday June 3 - cheesecake factory - YUM!!
* Leave for Abilene, Texas Sunday June 5 - 11
* My 27th birthday June 6
*
3d/4d ultrasound June 13
* Monthly Dr. appointment June 16
* Baby shower June 18
* Baby shower June 25
* Maternity photos somewhere in between those days... haha
* Church baby shower July 10
* My mom and brothers birthday July 17
* My dad's birthday August 1
* I will take a break from school on August 1 so I can prepare for baby :)
* And Bristol should arrive sometime around August 22

I know there are other "happenin's" in my life that I'm missing out, but that's all this pregnant brain can think of right now. I just hope I can keep up with everything and everyone in these last few months.

I'm 28 1/2 weeks pregnant. Bristol is a mover and a shaker and loves to put on a show for mommy. BUT, when someone else puts their hand on my stomache, she gets a little shy. It's funny. Brandon, my mom and my dad have felt her move, but this was after many times of
"place hand on belly".

I am feeling great! I have no complaints, really. I mean no major complaints. Right now, my sleep is suffering but that's ok, I have to get used to it, right? I've been swimming laps in my parents pool and doing water aerobics and I LOVE IT. I'm really glad that I am pregnant during the summer because I love a good tan and a good workout where I don't sweat. Can I get an amen? :)


Well, I think that is it for now. I'm hoping I will have a lot of pictures to post in the next few months. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer because I know I am!!!





0 comments: