Monday, November 23, 2009

foe-toes

The Doty girls....minus JD plus a Barron girl. I love Jaxon and Maddux! It was quite difficult to get a picture of all 3 of us. I had to fake cry to get Jaxon in the photo, she ran to me and gave me a hug. But by the look on her face, she wasn't diggin picture time. By the way, that was me with 4 hours of sleep. New Moon at midnight :)

The chik-a-dee WOULD NOT look at the camera. She was playing games with "Kai-anne"

But Maddi Mae loves the camera. She loves to stick her tongue out too, love this baby!

JD, Me and Danni waiting in line for New Moon at midnight. Good thing JD was a CHAMP and took free tickets from a guy to see NM at 9:00pm. We waited in that line for 1 hr and then before we knew it we were sitting in a theatre watching New Moon BEFORE everyone else! It was pretty much amazing. All thanks to JD!

Sunday Night. Skanchy Night. ( inside joke) This is me with my old co-workers from the ADA. We are all still good friends and we were celebrating Leslie's bday ( girl to the right of me). We ate at the Yard House in the City Centre off of Beltway 8 and 1-10....soooo good!

Pre New Moon picture. I started the Twilight movement at the ADA. I got everyone HOOOOOOOKED! :)

0 comments: