Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i forgot!

In my earlier post I forgot to ask for some prayers. While Brandon and I were gone on our honeymoon, my dog Rocky was taken to the vet and was told he had glaucoma in his eyes. At first, when my mom told me I kinda blew it off ( to be honest, I really didn't know what it was). After seeing and hearing my mom say those words and the look on her face I then become worried. Of course, I went to google and googled glaucoma and in a nut shell.... it can lead to blindness. That scares me. My dog is only 3 years old, he can't be sick or have any problems. I already dealt with a eye issue with Nakona and her almost losing her eye. I just don't get it? So right now this issue has been weighing heavily on my heart. I know its just a dog, but these dogs our my babies, my kids and i would do everything to keep them healthy.

Tomorrow he has an appointment with the eye doctor for animals. I am happy he is going because we want a for sure answer, but Brandon and myself are very weary of the dr.'s bill. For those of you who have pets and had a vet bill, you know what I am talking about. Money is just an object and Rocky is most important, but it still worries me. I haven't slept in 3-4 days now with everything on my mind from work, life, dogs, money, etc. Please say a prayer for Rocky tomorrow while going to the dr. I hope its just either an infection or irritated. I don't know how I will handle if he goes blind, it will just tear me apart. I know that God is in control and he has a plan but please pray for Brandon and I to have a peaceful feeling about this whole thing.

Another prayer request....Brandon is still without a job. He has a lot of prospects BUT still no job. Please pray for us as this time can be tough with bills and whatnot coming from one pay check.

Ok- one more prayer request. Rememeber how i posted about the family who i babysit for and the dad was hit by a tree and broke his back, etc? Well, I have been updated everyday with his progress and things are getting better everyday. Its going to be a long journey for him and his family but things are looking better everyday :) Just pray for the Jarvis family for their journey, Tate's recovery, Jennifer's sweet heart and strength and Madison and Gracies little's hearts.

Thanks ya'll!

0 comments: