Friday, April 11, 2008

busy beeeeeeeeee

Nothing exciting here....just a little update.


This weekend is JAMMED packed, but when is it not? I won't have time to write for the next 4 days or so, so I decided to get a post in before I head to work. I am babysitting Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon , Tue-school, Wed- work in Baytown, Thur-school, Fri-work! My life certainly has been more busy than it ever has been! Hopefully next weekend myself and Brandon will be heading up to good ole Abilene with Danni and Bryan to see JD , Mitchell, and Jaxon. The ACU softball team will be wearing all pink in support of Breast Cancer while they play their series against a team in conference. Kinda cool huh? U of H softball did the same thing. Anyway, we are super excited to head to Abilene and spend some time with good friends. Save the dates are locked and loaded and ready to be sent out. I spent 5 hours working on them 2 nights ago , gathering addresses, writing out the save the date, stuffing them, and putting the return address label on them. I apologize in advance for the handwriting on them, it's not the best, but hey, you are going to throw it away anyway! haha. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!!

0 comments: