Saturday, September 1, 2007

jumpin on the bandwagon

Everyone's doing it so I guess I will too. It seems as though I find everyone having or getting a blog page. I did one of these things my freshman year of college and couldn't find time to keep up with it. But now, I find myself reading other peoples sand love being updated and and informed about what is going on in their life. By no means am I saying that I think people will come to my page everyday and read what I have to say, but I think it might be a a good thing for me, it just might be a stress reliever. I'm all about anything that will relieve stress, especially in my life right now with trying to finish school, holding down an internship, and picking up with my wedding planning.

At the end of every blog I am going to leave a scripture, much like a little thought of the day.

13" So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul-"
-Deuteronomy 11:13

0 comments: