Tuesday, October 9, 2012

busy bee bristol

Bristol is almost 14 months old. I can't believe it. Some people say she is a toddler, well I have some news for you ... SHE IS NOT and WILL NOT BE a toddler in my eyes, never never never. She will always be MY BABY. It's been so fun to watch her grow and discover things the past couple months. She has really blossomed, especially after she turned 1. It was light a switch flipped on and BAM! ... she starts achieving all these milestones and fun things. 

She is VERY busy. Doesn't really play with her toys for more than 5 minutes because she wants to be crawling around and pulling up on any and everything. She is still not walking but by now, I have realized she will accomplish what she wants on HER TIME, not momma's time. Bristol is also quite the chatty kathy, more specifically when she is around people she really knows. You won't really catch her talking to anyone randomly. I can't get her to say any words to people in public, strange huh? :) 

Bristol is constantly on the go. She loves going to the dog water bowl and dumping it over, crawling to the TV cabinet and opening the doors. She also likes to crawl into the kitchen and pull off the towels on the stove handle annnnnd she likes to snatch my sunglasses and put them on herself. There are so many other things she loves doing which I will save for another post. :) My sweet girl is my pride and joy and I love getting to watch her accomplish so many milestones and be so proud of herself every step of the way. Yes, I am proud of her but she gets so proud of herself when she does a new trick, it's precious! 














My hip chick keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing everyday.

1 comments:

Aja Speights said...

Kellianne--she is too cute for words! And your comment about not calling her a toddler is so me too--I still call Aedan my baby! Toddler sounds too old!