Wednesday, March 14, 2012

little bunny foo-foo



I couldn't resist buying these little bunny ears from the dollar section at Target. I bought her a pink pair but I stepped on them the minute I brought them into her room. I was kind of sad when that happened but I'm glad I bought 2 pair.


This is changing the subject BUT... can any of you recommened a skin care line that you LOVE? Since having Bristol, my skin has gotten out of control. I didn't have perfect skin before Bristol, but I had it under control. I used to use proactive which I love but it can be pricey. I've been on prescription face stuff before but it's not working anymore. So if there is something that you love, share it with me!


I'm starting to do mini sessions in bluebonnets next weekend. I will be taking Bristol's pictures this weekend and SOOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to see how they turn out. Her blue eyes with the bluebonnets, YES PLEASE.


If you are interested in a mini session, email me at Kms03b@yahoo.com. I'm scheduling quick so don't pass this up! The place is on 5 acres of land full of bluebonnets and indian painbrushes.


Hope you are enjoying your week! We sure are!

0 comments: