1. Brandon's birthday was Tuesday.....it was a good day. He is the type of person who just thinks their birthday is another day, I on the other hand, think its a day that is supposed to be celebrated to the fullest.
2. One of my favorite shows is coming back on for another season..."Tori and Dean , Home sweet Hollywood". Can I tell you how excited I am for this? I love this show and their family! It's sooo cute!
3. I just got the iphone.....my blackberry was on its last leg and I had enough with T-mobile and so I switched over and got the iphone....soo far soo good!
4. Brandon and I are on the last leg of getting all moved out of our townhouse and into my parents house. We will be moving the bedroom furniture this weekend and the last things we will need to move is our clothes.
5. I am very excited for the summer to be here.....as much as I love the cold weather I am totally a summer girl. I guess growing up playing softball every single summer of my life, it has made me LOVE summers.
6. Brandon and I will be celebrating 4 years of being together July 16 and I am looking forward to that.
7. My 25th birthday is coming up....June 6th. I am very excited about this. This is the age where I can tell ppl and feel like an adult....don't ask me why. We will be going to my favorite restaurant , Taste of Texas. It's the best steakhouse E.V.E.R. .....We only go once a year....for my birthday of course. I think 3 out of the last 4 birthdays we have gone to Tof T.
8. I am going back to school this summer and looking forward to EVERY bit of it....seriously....no sarcasm there either. As some of you know, I have not graduated yet. I have 30 hours left. I had the opportunity to take the job with the ADA with salary and full benefits and therefore, I put school on hold. School will always be there....jobs- not so much. So say some prayers for me :)
9. I am soooooo HAPPY that Kris Allen won American Idol!!!!!!! I think Adam Lambert is freaky weird . I seriously cannot watch him when he sings, I either turned my head or changed the channel. He grossed me out for some reason.
10. I am taking a week vacation in July....the family is packing up and going to Wisconsin ...my homeland! I am so excited for this! I haven't been back there since I was a sophomore in High School. We are going to go stay with my grandparents at their summer/fall home and go boating, tubing, water skiing, fishing, canoeing...you name it.
Ok, so thats my life is a nutshell as of lately. Hope everyone is having a great summer thus far and staying cool!
Until next time....