Wednesday, January 25, 2012

it's all fun and games


Until Bristol is upset.

This girl sure does know how to put on the water works when she wants attention. She is famous for her big ole' crocodile tears. For people who aren't around her often and they see her cry those big ole tears they feel so sorry for her. But this chick isn't fooling me. Nope, not this momma. Now, don't take what I am saying the wrong way. I love my beautiful baby girl TO DEATH. But she just knows how to "work it".

These pictures were taken a day or so ago and RIGHT BEFORE I took the pictures, she was happy as a pig rolling in mud. The minute I turned away to go wash some bottles ( which by the way, I should start my own bottle washing business, goodness gracious) she started to fuss and then cry. Of course I had to document her dramatic little self by taking some pictures.

On a sidenote : Bristol is teething. BAD. Her poor little bottom gums were so red and swollen today, broke this momma's heart. I've been giving her oralgel, highlands all natural teething tablets, highlands teething gel, teething rings/toys and the love and comfort from her momma.

ANNNNNNNND one other sidenote: I am off facebook. Yep, you read that right. I will have a whole other post about this but I just wanted to say that I will be posting more on my blog since I am off the book of face.

Well my friends, it's almost midnight and my sweet girl will be waking up in a few hours ( yes, she loves to sleep through the night then go back to the newborn days of waking up in the middle of the night).

Bye!

0 comments: